[PyKDE] sip4/PyQt 20031202 looks/feels/works really great so far

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Wed Dec 3 20:18:01 GMT 2003

FYI: after returning from a 2 week business journey, I had to realize
today, that all mails to me bounced since Nov., 26th, because a
Mailbox quota overflow, resulted from 2 unfetchable mails, damaged
by my providers f*cking "symantec virus scanner" garbage.

Hi Phil, hi list,

first non commercial action taken was building $subject ;-)
...and I cannot find any glitch so far. My threading hacks for build
are superflous, now that configure is so much quicker. All it takes
for a Dual SMP build is make -j2 now, no { cd qt && make && cd .. &&
make; } anymore, Fantastic!

Looks like you started a new epoch in PyQt hack^bprogramming.

Congratulations!

Will try to beat that thing the next days,

Pete