[PyKDE] PyKDE Trouble

Justin Bonnar justin at soaringcondor.com
Mon Dec 1 12:19:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to setup PyKDE 3.8 on my SuSE 9.0 machine.  I ran into some
difficulties in the meantime though.  I am using the SuSE RPMs that came with
the distrobution for PyQT and PyQT-devel as well as sip (all are 3.8.)  I
found the note about SuSE 8.2/9.0 using an incorrect version of kfileshare.h
and looking at the kfileshare.sip in the sip directory of the PyKDE package
it looks like all of the setShared calls are already commented out (I've
attached it though just in case.)

I ran the python build output to a text file and have attached it to the email
as well (it's called output.txt.)

Thanks for the help,
Justin