[PyKDE] QDropEvent::source() does not behave correctly

Sok Ann Yap ysa_arsenal at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 07:19:01 BST 2003

According to the documentation...
======================================
QWidget * QDropEvent::source () const

If the source of the drag operation is a widget in this
application, this function returns that source, otherwise it
returns 0. The source of the operation is the first parameter to
drag object subclasses.

This is useful if your widget needs special behavior when
dragging to itself, etc.

Now, I have a QListView, and dnd from Konqueror does not return
0 with source(), while dnd from within the application always
return a different object everytime even though I constructed
QUriDrag with the QListView as the dragSource.

Thanks in advance for any help!