[PyKDE] plotting lot of line.

William Famy william.famy at laposte.net
Sun Aug 10 16:22:00 BST 2003

Hi.

This is my problem:

i have to plot in a windows a lot of line between point.

my file is like this
2
5.5
-1
1.5
i have to plot line between (0,0) and (1,2)
(1,2) anfd (2,7.5) ...
i have more than 80 000 point to join each other with line.

My probleme is to allow my windows to scroll Horizontal to see all the
line with ou with out  an adaptative vertical scale in the windows.
I have to select region to allow postprocess on this select data.

I can select more than 10000 points in a selection.

I looking the PyQtDoc and QScrollview seems to look nice to look a
larger pixmap but it semms not good for my probleme (drawing line in
live when scroll with the lift or when my mouse cursor go out the
windows)

If anyone have idea, link to code,... on how can i do, this it will be
welcome.

regards

PS: I own an educational QT 3 licence but i do not manage to install it
under windows so i will do it with the non commertial edition.

William.famy at laposte.net
programmers and deluge the hobby market with good software."
  --Bill Gates 1976--	 Nous attendons toujours...