[PyKDE] Mail problem

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Aug 8 17:45:00 BST 2003

I seem to be screwing up the threading on the list (at least I am
on my system). The reason is the headers on list messages are
getting screwed up - there's a Return-Path for the sender that
"overloads" the list's Return-Path, so I need to manually add
the list address (which I usually forget to do) or hit "Reply
All" instead of "Reply" (which I didn't realize would fix it,
but will probably also forget to do). Usually I notice my
mistake when the msg doesn't show up in my inbox and then I
resend the msg which screws up threading.

Either I'll learn to do this correctly or I'll fix my mail system
to edit the headers.

Sorry.

Jim