[PyKDE] PyKDE-3.7-2 Available

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Aug 8 09:45:00 BST 2003

PyKDE-3.7-2 is available for download at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pykde

This release fixes the problems with uncommented 'virtual_hook'
methods exposed in a few sip files which was causing errors on
some platforms. If you've downloaded PyKDE-3.7-1, you can see my
response for an easy fix for this problem that doesn't require
another download.

If you've already built PyKDE-3.7-1, it will be necessary to
rebuild and recompile, whether you patch the 3.7-1 files or
download 3.7-2.

(Phil: Please don't post PyKDE-3.7-1 - let me know when you get
back and I'll send the updated release - don't want to clog your
mailbox).

Jim