[PyKDE] lack of kthml.DOMTreeView :/

Mateusz Korniak mateusz at ant.gliwice.pl
Thu Apr 24 17:17:01 BST 2003

On Thursday 24 of April 2003 16:38, you wrote:
> On 23-Apr-03 Mateusz Korniak wrote:
> > Is any particular reason why that class is missing in PyKDE ?
>
> Yes - it's not in kde3/include in standard distributions, which
> means I have to ship the KDE h file with PyKDE.

Ah , you are right. I was mislead (by kde docs and source) that DOMTreeView is
_standard_ component of khtml.

[matkor at appserver ~/rpm/SOURCES/kdelibs-3.1.1a/khtml]$ ls *tree*
domtreeview.cpp  domtreeview.h

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.0-api/classref/khtml/DOMTreeView.html

> There are a number of h files that are in KDE's kdelibs source
> distribution that don't show up in kde3/include in a normal Linux
> distribution (or KDE rpm install). It isn't practical to include
> all of these in PyKDE.

I see. I will deal with problem in another way.

--
Mateusz Korniak
easy.com  easy.go