[PyKDE] PyQt - undefined symbol

Erik Dahlgren ebdahlgr at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 19 05:13:01 BST 2003

sip -V yields

3.5 (build 57)

I am compiling PyQt from PyQt-x11-gpl-3.5. I looked at the dates in
site-pakages and as far as I could tell all the ones related to qt had todays
date (the 18th). When running ldd on libqtcmodule.so there is no reference to
libpython of any kind. For libsip.so.9 it says not found. Is this a problem?
How do I solve it if so?

Thanks
Erik

--
Erik Dahlgren
ebdahlgr at unity.ncsu.edu

"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning."