[PyKDE] Support for Qt Educational Edition

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 21:41:01 BST 2003

I've been asked about this a couple of times...

Trolltech have let me have a copy of the Educational Edition of Qt for Windows
(currently at Qt v3.1.1) so, starting with PyQt v3.6 in a few weeks time, I
will be able to provide a Windows PyQt binary that supports it. It will
include a copy of QScintilla so it should run eric without problems.

You will need to get a copy of the Educational Edition of Qt from Trolltech
(see their website for the details).

Note that the Educational Edition is for educational institutions and not
individual students.