[PyKDE] Canvas View Refresh Problem

Miller, Douglas dmiller at JFTI.com
Mon Sep 30 23:51:01 BST 2002

I use the worldMatrix to rotate and scale my QCanvasView.  Rotate is to
change the rig location on the view and scale is to provide a zoom function
in the view.  The problem is that when I scroll the view portions of it are
not drawn.  There are no changes to the canvas while scrolling, so why
doesn't the view show what has already been drawn?  If I call the
setAllChanged member of QCanvas while viewing this area then the area gets
drawn.  Also, the area does not get drawn by scrolling to another area of
the view and then coming back.   Thanks.

Douglas K. Miller
Senior Engineer

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>