[PyKDE] PyKDE Debian packages?

Víctor R. Ruiz rvr at infoastro.com
Fri Sep 6 09:46:00 BST 2002

  Hola:

El Vie 06 Sep 2002 07:58, Fredrik Juhlin tecleó:
> I haven't been able to access the site with the PyKDE-debs
> (asgard.debian.net) for about a week or so and far as I can tell
> they have not made their way into the unstable distribution either.
> Is there another mirror available with the packages?

  Since this weekend, Ricardo is on vacation and his server is
shutdown. The packages are mirrored in one of the gulic.org's
servers, but I haven't the exact apt line at this moment. I'm asking.

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz           | - Todos estos momentos se perderán, como
http://rvr.blogalia.com/ |   lágrimas en la lluvia.