[PyKDE] BUG - disconnect

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Tue Oct 29 01:47:01 GMT 2002

Disconnect doesn't seem to work as expected.

Per the Qt documentation (qobject.html#disconnect) I should be able to
disconnect signals as follows.

I've tried various methods:

    def sigDiscon(self):
        self.disconnect() # Test 1
        #QObject.disconnect(self,0,0,0) # Test 2 - or None,None,None
        #self.disconnect(PYSIGNAL("fireAway")) # Test 3
        #self.disconnect(SIGNAL("clicked()")) # Test 4
        #QObject.disconnect(self,SIGNAL("clicked()")) # Test 5
        #QObject.disconnect(self,SIGNAL("clicked()"),0) # Test 6 - or None
        #QObject.disconnect(self,PYSIGNAL("fireAway")) # Test 7

which are all very similar to the documentation examples.  SIP can't seem to
tell which method really should be called, and None and 0 aren't accepted as
valid wild cards so I can't really give it the parameters that I need.

I've attached an example that demonstrates the above.

--Kaleb