[PyKDE] New PyQt/PyKDE portal - draft

Marc Schmitt littlewisp at gmx.net
Thu Oct 24 15:50:17 BST 2002

I made a screenshot about an idea I just got. It could be the start-page to a
new portal (e.g. on sourceforge) that hosts all kind of stuff.

I wont be able to do any more work on it today, as I can't differentiate
between the colors and layouts anymore.  Also, I have to sleep a night, to
see if I still like it tomorrow.

Please post all your comments, flames and impressions.

Also, sorry about the size ... :)

-Marc

ps : You may notice that all icons are stolen. Some of them should really be
replaced. They only function as a placeholder, to see how colors, pictures
and geometry work together.

ps2 : There are still lots of geometry errors in it, especially on the left
side. But as I mentioned, I'm currently really tired ...