[PyKDE] Where & What ?

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Wed Oct 23 00:37:01 BST 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 10:11:52AM -0700, Jonathan Gardner wrote:

> Right now we have a couple of people working on SuSE, one on Debian, one on
> RedHat, and I think one on Mandrake. However, having two or three people on
> one system is not a bad idea. Different versions of the same system may need
> to be supported.

In my case (Debian), the work is fairly easy, and semi-automated (modulo a
couple of patches on build.py to get away with Debian peculiarities), but
I'd really, really, really appreciate help with unusual (i.e., non-i386)
architectures, even if I know that not so much people have access to that
machines :-) For example, I think I've solved the linking problem with
MIPS/MIPSEL compilations, but I cannot tell just right now, as I've not
access to those machines, and the Debian autobuilders haven't scheduled it
to compile. Even worse, Alpha is getting me a headache, as it not even
compiles, and I simply have not the time right now to debug it.