[PyKDE] sip/PyQt-3.4 RPMs for SuSE 8.1 updated

Marc Schmitt littlewisp at gmx.net
Tue Oct 15 23:00:01 BST 2002

On Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2002 22:36, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> I've just updated my sip/PyQt-3.4 builds to reflect SuSEs update
> of qt3-3.0.5-85, which doesn't need the KDE_MALLOC=0 workaround
> anymore.

Hi

I've prepared sip and PyQt packages too, currently they're awaiting checkout
from sourceforges incomming.
In order to minimize work, we should really sit together and define a way who
handles what packages in which manner.

Currently I'm compiling packages bases on adrians specfiles with some
enhancements (I think I haven't done major modifications since I sent them to
you) which I then place on sorceforge. After that I annonce it here and the
packages wait for their placement on sourceforge. The packages I work on are
sip, PyQt and PyKDE, so if you said you did the sip and PyQt work I'd
concentrate on PyKDE packages since we didn't have to do multiple work then.

Bye
-Marc