[PyKDE] Request for wanted editor features

Richard Jones rjones at ekit-inc.com
Fri Oct 4 02:03:01 BST 2002

On Fri, 4 Oct 2002 8:13 am, Torsten Marek wrote:
> As Phil said, writing one's own editor seems to be the best option.

I've only just come in on the end of this discussion, so I apologise if this
has already been mentioned, but I have to disagree with Phil here!

There are so many existing worthwhile open-source editor projects - please
consider contributing to the development of one of those, rather than start a
whole new project yourself! Kate, for example, is starting to get
Python-specific features. Consider contributing to that project.

    Richard