[PyKDE] Installation Help With PyQt-x11-gpl-3.4 with Python 2.2

James Supancic arrummzen at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 21:05:00 GMT 2002

Ok for some reason the out put is not getting sent so I attached it to the
email (hopefully you get it that way). I downloaded the RMPs and tried to
use them but they keep giving me dependency errors. Witch one do I install
fist? Also I have two versions of python installed. How do I make sure the
RPM installs for the rite version of Python? I can send the entire
installation output (its rely long...) if you need it. I am rely mad about
this. I spent about 2 hours setting it all up and waiting for it to make! I
hope you can help me fix this!
Thank you for your time,
James S Supancic III
NOTE: For some reason the message got cut short last time...