[PyKDE] ANN: Eric 3.0.0-alpha1 released

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Nov 23 21:36:00 GMT 2002

Hi Trolls,

it is done. Eric 3.0.0-alpha1 is available for download via

http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html

What is it?
-----------
Eric 3.0.0 (or short eric3) is a Python IDE written using PyQt and
QScintilla. It has integrated project management capabilities, it gives
you an unlimited number of editors, an integrated Python shell, an
integrated debugger and more.

Please see for yourself by visiting the a.m. page (it contains a picture
of Eric our mascot as well).

Please report bugs, feature wishes or code contributions to
eric-bugs at die-offenbachs.de

Help wanted!!
I would need some support in the area of more translations and user
documentation. Any volunteers out there? Just let me know.

Regards,
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach