[PyKDE] Kudos and Questions from a New Convert

Peter Kropf pkropf at legato.com
Thu Nov 21 17:13:01 GMT 2002

I believe that we can post patches for any changes that we may need to make
to PyQt and SIP. So far, there haven't been any.

We're not using SIP to create bindings for the existing program APIs. The
APIs are all in C and we've crafted some fairly shallow Python bindings to
allow importing the libraries. So far that seems to work fine. We'll see how
that holds up as we continue with our development efforts.

- Peter