[PyKDE] .../examples2/gears.py - Segmentation fault

Carlos Moreira duduca007 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 00:13:01 GMT 2002

--- Phil Thompson <phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Did you recompile sip and PyQt after upgrading Qt?
Yes

> Do you get a segmentation fault with any other
> example?
Yes, with all examples that use QGLWidget

> Do you have a backtrace?
In some place in my home :)

After some tests, I found a problem in some Qt
version. In Qt-3.0.5 QGLWidget was instanced (C++
source code) without errors.

Question: Sip-3.4, compiled with gcc-3.2 (RedHat 8.0),
working fine in Python-2.2.2? I had some problems when
I try to call sip from Python ( > import libsip ).

	[]'s

Cadu Moreira
KaduSoft President