[PyKDE] Signal getting lost

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Mon May 20 13:58:01 BST 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 11:29:42AM +0300, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> Were there any serious bugs related to handling PSIGNAL:s in 2.5? Should I
> just put this project on ice and wait for 3.x to make its way to Debian?

I'm right now downloading sip/PyQt 3.2.4 to apply my diffs and put the
debs on a publicly available site. If you're so kind to wait a bit (a
couple of hours), I'll tell you (and other Debian users from the list)
where to get them.

I had the packages working for 3.2.2 for some time now, but I've been
refraining to upload them to Debian because of the freeze. I've changed
packages name in order to both support Python 2.1/2.2 and Qt 2/3, and they
will be accordingly treated as new packages. This require a bit of hand
work from the ftpmasters, and they're now pretty busy with other things.