[PyKDE] [sip] newbie questions

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Wed May 15 23:11:01 BST 2002

On 15-May-02 Phil Thompson <phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> "John J. Lee" wrote:
>> Is there a way to work around this?

> Can you give me an example of a problematic declaration?

Ignore my previous message - send all code to Phil :)

(Actually that's not so much a joke - I don't do anything with sip
except get very badly confused when trying to figure out yacc
parsing)

>> Is there a way to prevent this, and if not, how has Jim
>> Bublitz managed to retain his sanity whilst wrapping KDE? ;)

> No, and I'm not sure he has. :)

As is often the case, this discussion is proceding from a faulty
premise - namely that if I had any sanity to retain I would have
gotten involved with this in the first place.

Jim