[PyKDE] QWidget.winId() not working?

greg Landrum greglandrum at mindspring.com
Wed May 1 15:40:01 BST 2002

Wow, what perfect timing.  I was going to send a question in about this
today too.

It would be really convenient if there were some way to get an integer
(handle) for winId() on Windows as well.  I'm starting to experiment with
embedding ActiveX controls in qt windows and I am pretty sure an integer
window handle is required to do so.

-greg