[PyKDE] Fifteen Minutes of Fame

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Tue Mar 19 23:13:21 GMT 2002

I had a nice conversation with Stephen Figgins this morning. He's
expecting to have an article on PyKDE2/PyQt online Thursday at:

http://www.onlamp.com/python/

It's O'Reilly's Python site, and has some other interesting
articles too.

You may have seen this interview with Guido van Rossum:

http://www.freehackers.org/fosdem2002/guido.html

It contains the following exchange:

| Philippe: We are here in the KDE room. Do you know that there are
| Python bindings for Qt/KDE ? Have ever had a look at them ?

| Guido: I am pretty sure there are bindings. There are Qt bindings.
| They are being actively maintained. I haven't had a look at them,
| though.

I emailed Guido and got a very nice response back. He should have a
better answer the next time the question comes up :)

Jim