[PyKDE] Syntax Errors With SIP Generated Files

Goran Spuzic goran.spuzic at motorola.com
Tue Mar 19 17:58:26 GMT 2002

Phil,

Thanks, I just realised that there are two"sip.h" files in the SIP 3.0
distribution. One in the "sip" directory and the other in the "siplib"
directory. I was using the wrong one (i.e the one in the sip directory). Now
it works a treat !! I guess I have yet to master the art of decoding the
cryptic g++ compiler errors into something that makes sense.

Regards,
Goran