[PyKDE] PyKDE2 on kde.org

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sun Mar 17 08:32:12 GMT 2002

I was kind of surprised to see PyKDE2 listed in the applications
section at http://www.kde.org tonight - kind of like seeing your
name in lights. I was also surprised how quickly they got the info
in place (and very accurately too), since I only finished notifying
this list and uploading 6 or 7 hours ago.

The links they provide for downloads are the sourceforge website. I
haven't mentioned that in the past, since I really only use it as a
staging area for Phil to ftp the packages and get them to the
"official" site. I also don't plan on supporting the forums, home
page, etc. at that site.

I would appreciate it if people would continue to "patronize" the
"official" site at theKompany or wherever it ends up in the future,
as those people have been nice enough to offer hosting for ftp, cvs
and a home page with no expense or effort on my part. I'm not
affiliated with anyone (I'm self-employed, and not even in the
software business), but appreciate the support I've received.

My intention is to keep this list informed first of when/where
PyKDE2 is available, so I'm a little embarrassed that the
sourceforge site was publicized at kde.org first. I have no idea
how the info got there in the first place.

Jim