[PyKDE] bad resolution on designer imported PNGs

Willi Richert w.richert at gmx.net
Wed Jul 24 15:08:01 BST 2002

Hi,

After the hint with the handling of semi-transparent XPM problems I loaded
that png into gimp and saved it as an xpm. After that the generated xpm-code
could be easily imported into python:

static char * back[] = { ... } 	/* C-style */
imgBack = [ ... ]		 	# Python-style

And it looks nice now!
Btw, it is also only 0.4 of the original size.

Have fun,
willi