[PyKDE] Too many problems compiling sip/pyqt with Bcc55 on windows

Willi Richert mennosimons at gmx.net
Wed Jul 17 12:20:00 BST 2002

Hi,

the changelog says that for half a year borland c compiler is supported. Has
somebody managed to build the sip/pyqt 3.3.2 stuff with it?
Qt-Version: 3.0.5 (commercial)

For some hours I am trying it out now, without success. There are to many
quirks to list here. Nevertheless, two of them following:
1.) After build.py and make having compiled *.c it breaks:
ilink32 @MAKE0000.@@@
Error: Unresolved external 'WinMain' referenced fromd:\bcc55\lib\c0w32.obj
???
After changing main.c (WinMain-stub which invokes main), it shows the second
error:

2.) Borland lib-format is not compatible with the python lib-format.
I know that I can convert the lib-format, but this also does not help

Is this normal? Or do I have some compiler settings wrong?

Thanks,
willi

--
Vieles ist einfach, der Rest zweifach.