[PyKDE] Listview problems

Bart Verwilst verwilst at gentoo.org
Mon Jul 15 11:46:00 BST 2002

Hi!

I love pyQT, i really do! It's so fun to program in.
But i have a little prob :o)

I've made a listview with QT Designer, but i have no idea on how to make a
menu pop up when the user rightclicks on an item...
And how to get the values of the selected item. :o(
Could you guys please help me out?

QObject::connect: No such signal QListView::rightButtonClicked()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'lstSearch')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')

is what i get now, by using

win.connect(win.lstSearch, SIGNAL("rightButtonClicked()"), test.Test)

while

win.connect(win.lstSearch, SIGNAL("selectionChanged()"), test.Test)

does work..

And to show the text of the clicked item, do i need to call SelectedItem
somewhere?

Thanks!

PS Please CC your replies to me, since i'm not subscribed yet to this list
(didn't get request yet)

--
Bart Verwilst
Gentoo Linux Developer, Release Coordinator