[PyKDE] SIP 3.3rc3 - tmake error

Doug Bell doug101 at xecu.net
Fri Jul 5 02:58:01 BST 2002

I'm having trouble building sip-3.3-rc3 against qt2.  The build.py
script gives an error, saying that tmake failed with an exit code of
127.  I did set TMAKEPATH variable per the docs.  Am I missing something
obvious?

By the way, I already tried out sip and pyqt built against qt3 - it
worked fine.  The four applications I've written in pyqt all ran without
problems.  The only difficulty was that the -c switch to concatenate the
source files didn't work - there was way too much swapping with 256 MB
RAM.

I'm running Mandrake 8.2 with qt v2.3.1 and v3.0.4 and Python v2.2.1.

Thanks,
Doug.