[PyKDE] FreeBSD 4.6/Current PyKDE port started - sip 3.2.4

Steve Simmons scs at di.org
Thu Jul 4 04:07:00 BST 2002

I recently tried to build PyKDE on FreeBSD 4.5/4.6 and had no joy.  I've
corresponded with the original FreeBDS porter and he has no interest in
it -- in fact, the port expired from the FreeBSD ports list shortly after
I contacted him.

So in the proper mode, I'm beginning at the beginning.  My goal is to
bring out a PyKDE for KDE 3.0.x, based on the latest KDE version of
qt, PyQT, and sip 3.2.4.

If anyone has any self-test tools or test suites for sip, please pass
them on.

Steve
--
  ``You gotta distinguish between telling a tale for amusement, as in "Well,
there I was facing down the crowds at Riotcon...", and telling it for the