[PyKDE] undefined symbol in libsip on python 2.0

Smith, Dave dave.smith at transcendata.com
Wed Jul 3 17:14:01 BST 2002

I've run into this before and replaced the Python 2.1+ call
to PyThreadState_DeleteCurrent() with what I think the Python 2.0
equivalent is: PyThreadState_Delete(PyThreadState_Get())
in siplib/threads.c.

Is this the correct solution?  I have not had any problems
with it, though, I don't feel I have exercised it thoroughly.

Dave