[PyKDE] HUGE Residuals and $100's Weekly 1776

newbiz_2002 at yahoo.com newbiz_2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 18:24:41 GMT 2002

==> The Hottest Business Opportunity For The New Year..HAND PICKED!!
       http://www.opt-inworld-3.com/b1money/

- Be Your OWN BOSS
- Fast, Easy & FUN!
- Extremely Profitable!
- Part or Full Time..YOU Decide!
- NOTa MLM

This One May Be Yours!!  Why not GO FOR IT?

Curious? You Should Be!
details at ==> http://www.opt-inworld-3.com/b1money/

CHECK OUT OUR POWERFUL AND INFORMATIVE WEBSITE NOW AND YOU WILL ALSO RCV A FREE SOFTWARE TITLE JUST FOR STOPPING BY!!

See You at ==> http://www.opt-inworld-3.com/b1money/

This Is An Opt-In Transmission.

You have rcvd. this email because you agreed to receive special offers from Vertical Mail or one of our third party marketing partners.

We apologize if this message has reached you in error. Save the Planet, Save the Trees!
Advertise via E mail. No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke! Immediate & Instant Removal Instructions From Any Future Mailings Are Included Below.