[PyKDE] Re: [C++-sig] Can boost.python and PyQt be used together?

Paul F. Kunz Paul_Kunz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Wed Dec 11 21:05:00 GMT 2002

> I don't think that's really the right conclusion... or at least, it
> masks something much deeper.  I would very much appreciate it if
> someone could get me a simple test case I where can easily reproduce
> this problem (preferably, but not neccessarily on a Windows
> machine).

   I'd like to help, but this problem has delayed me a week.   After I
get the other half of my group going with a minimal interface using
SIP, I'll come back and work up a simple example for you.