[PyKDE] Are Python extenstions built with SIP and Boost.Python in compatible?

Paul F. Kunz Paul_Kunz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Sat Dec 7 21:56:00 GMT 2002

   I have wrapped some C++ classes which derive from Qt window classes
and wrapped them with Boost.Python as a Python extension module.
Now, some people want to use my widgets within a PyQt application.  At
first glance they appear to be incompatible with each other.

   Is it a known problem that you can not mix SIP extensions with
Boost.Python ones?   If so, are there any work arounds?

   I can provide more details if anybody thinks they can help.