[PyKDE] Fwd: Windows XP, PyQT and SIP

anthony tarlano tarlano at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 15:27:00 BST 2002

Soeren,

Thanks for the reply, I didn't realize that I had
forgot to include some information here is what I
have:

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version
13.10.2154.8 for IA-64
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1984-2002. All
rights reserved.

usage: cl [ option... ] filename... [ /link
linkoption... ]

and  Qt 2.3.0

Thanks,

Anthony

--- Soeren Fietzke <soeren.fietzke at mscsoftware.com>
wrote:
> Anthony,
>
> in your original post, you left out the most
> important info: which compiler version and which
> *exact* Qt version are you using?
> Early versions of Qt 3.0 (up to 3.0.3) could not be
> used with MSVC.Net and would cause errors like the
> one you are seeing.
> Is "the latest Qt download" really 3.0.4 or later?
>
> Soeren
>

> > > I have the Microsoft Platform SDK on a window XP
> > > box,
> > > Python 2.2.1, SIP-3.3.2, the lastest QT
> download,
> > > and
> > > PyQT-3.3.2
> > >
> > > c:\qt\include\qlist.h(105) : error C2491:
> > > 'QList<type>::deleteItem' : definition
> > >  of dllimport function not allowed
> > > NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code
> '0x2'

=====
Make it a great day!!