[PyKDE] drag'n drop in pykless.

Richard Jones rjones at ekit-inc.com
Mon Aug 26 23:46:01 BST 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 3:57 am, Phil Thompson wrote:
> In my opinion the distributors should be dealing with this problem -
> complain to your supplier if they don't include a version of PyKDE
> compatible with their copy of KDE.

Yep. Unfotunately Red Hat is Red Hat, and they have an aversion to supporting
KDE and Qt in anything other than a most basic form :(

Given your and Jim's (quite reasonable) stance, I'll live with loading up Red
Hat with reasonable Qt, KDE, sip, PyQT and PyKDE versions manually. Hey, it's
all free software :)

    Richard