[PyKDE] atoll conversion problem in PyKDE-3.3.2

Steve Simmons scs at di.org
Fri Aug 23 04:43:01 BST 2002

I wrote:

> It appears that atoll() is a function present in stdlib in NetBSD but
> not FreeBSD.  Is there a missing switch or spec I need here?

To make a long story short, atoll() is coming into FreeBSD but isn't
there yet.  The source shows it to be a one-liner, so adding this to
the appropriate kio module did the trick:

inline kiofilesize_t atoll( char * s ) { return (kiofilesize_t) strtoll(s, (char **)NULL, 10); }

Now, on to the next show-stopper . . . :-)
--
"Deconstruction is [when] a work is interpreted as a statement about itself,
using a literary version of the same cheap trick that Kurt Godel used to try