[PyKDE] precompiled rpm-Packages (any links?)

Marc Schmitt littlewisp at gmx.net
Mon Aug 19 15:54:00 BST 2002

Hi all,

I'm looking for some precompiled SuSE packages. As a PyQt user I can say
it's a great stuff and so easy, so I'd like use PyKDE too. But
unfortunatly I wasn't able to find any rpms. I tried to compile
PyKDE-3.3.2-2.tar.gz on my own but after several "configure" errors I gave
up. The last one was

Error: Couldn't import qt module from PyQt -- from line 671 in build.py

which is wrong, because an "import qt" just works fine. But, instead of
compiling the package myself, any (suse)rpm package would already make me
happy. So, does anyone have a url for me ?

(btw, I think there should be a link to the latest precompiled packages
somewhere, to save lots of people from the compiling issue)

many thanks,
-Marc

:)

http://www.gmx.net