[PyKDE] ANN: Version 2.1.3 of eric available

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Aug 14 13:04:01 BST 2002

Hi folks,

I have made version 2.1.3 of eric available. With this version I
introduce a UI in different languages. Please be aware that you need at
least PyQt snapshot-20020812 or newer due to a bug in earlier versions.
At the moment it contains translations for English (the default) and
German. Volunteers for additional translation are welcome. Please drop
me a mail and tell me the two letter country code you would like to do
and I will send you the respective Qt-Linguist file.

As usual you can download it via the following links.
www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric.html
www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric_en.html (english page)
www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt (in the latest snapshot)

Regards,