[PyKDE] PyQt for Qt _and_ Qt/E

Michael Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Aug 7 13:45:01 BST 2002

> You are implying that you are going to have both Qt and Qt/E installed
> on both the PCs and the iPAQs - which doesn't seem to make much sense.

Well, for us it makes sense, because actual development happens _only_
on the PC where we also have qvfb and qt/embedded. Now the choice if we
have to use Qt/E or Qt depends on if the qvfb is running. So, the
question remains: How can I have one python installation with both Qt
and Qt/E available except using PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH tricks.

Yours,
--
:M:
Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
  Raum 10b - ++49 69 798 28358       Fachbereich Informatik und Biologie