[PyKDE] QSpinBox doesn't work as expected within QSqlForm

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Aug 6 16:21:14 BST 2002

On Tuesday 06 August 2002 14:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 August 2002 13:42, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> > Take Two:
> >
> > I finally found out, that this effect isn't related to QSqlForms.
> >
> > Please, everybody, who can spend three minutes: run the attached
> > script, and check, if both spinboxes can be controlled with the
> > arrow keys.
> >
> > Top spinbox is a Qt native one, below is a reimplemented
> > one with a custom eventFilter. This one is working fine for me,
> > but the first isn't (Qt 3.0.4, PyQt 3.3.2, Python 2.1.1, Linux)
> > All other events seem to work fine, including wheel events, BTW.
>
> Doesn't work for me either, with the same configuration; I'll test
> the latest of the latest some time soon, since Phil reports that
> it works for him.

That's the pity!

Just confirmed, with sip-snapshot-20020714 and PyQt-snapshot-20020805
it doesn't work either.

Thanks for the feedback, Boudewijn.

BTW: I'm currently working on a customized QDataBrowser class to support
foreign fields and add the missing search and print capabilities...

QSql* and QData* is a whole little universe folded in the Qt one,
where grasping can be bitchy...

Hans-Peter