[PyKDE] Easy question

Fredrik Juhlin laz at strakt.com
Thu Aug 1 08:45:00 BST 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 04:57, Bart Verwilst wrote:
> Hi
>
> When i select an item in my listview, only one field is selected..
> How do i make it select the whole row, instead of that one field?
> (With QT Designer or in python itself)
You're looking for QListView.setAllColumnsShowFocus().

obReadTheFineManual: I find that the nicest way to read the Qt docs is
to use the Qt Assistant. It does indexing and stuff for you, so
searching is a lot easier than using your average browser. I had a bit
of a problem setting it up (it checks for the QTDIR variable and expects
to find the documentation there, laid out in directories the way it is
in the source distribution. Running Debian Linux, I had neither QTDIR
set nor the documentation in such a layout) but it's worth the hassle.

//Fredrik