[PyKDE] Building SIP

SNYDER, BARRON F (AIT) bs1535 at sbc.com
Mon Apr 22 23:44:01 BST 2002

Ludger, thanks for the reply. I made the change you suggested and everything
works for the SIP install. But, I don't think this change is necessary
anymore with sip-3.2rc2. It may have been necessary with sip-3.2rc1.

I tried it both ways, "as is" and with your change. I get the exact same
output and install either way and so I think the stock configure file is
fine in sip-3.2rc2.

One note with the SIP make install. I get the following messages:
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am'.

Should I be concerned with these?

My problem now lies with understanding how to get PyQt installed....

-Barron