[PyKDE] book sources for PyQt 3?

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Fri Apr 12 14:29:06 BST 2002

Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> writes:
"""
I've cleaned up the source code for all the examples in the book, and
ported it to PyQt 3.1. While awaiting the Opendocs webforum for the
book, I've put up the packages on my own webserver.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/python/pyqt_qt2.tgz

     Source for Python 1.x, 2.x, Qt 2.x, 3.x and PyQt
     2.x. (Grab this if you use the PyQt that comes with
     your Linux distribution.)

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/python/pyqt_qt2.tgz

     Source for Python 2.x, Qt 3.x and PyQt 3.x. (Grab this
     if you're current with the PyQt from
     http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk
"""

These are 2 copies of the same URL -- is there one I should get for
"everything at the very latest release"?  Thanks!

Alex