[PyKDE] Official announcement of PyQt book

Boudewijn Rempt bsarempt at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 7 21:30:57 BST 2002

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Smith, Dave wrote:

> Is the source code for the example programs from the PyQt book
> and the PyQt unittestgui.py available for download?
>
> They don't seem to be on the CD that came with the book...

They should be -- but I haven't checked the CD. (Didn't get
the chance -- otherwise the stuff wouldn't have got on
compressed. There's place enough for it.

For now, get the quickly thrown-together package of the
relevant scripts at: http://www.valdyas.org/~boud/unittest.tgz.

(I hope that's all right, since I tarballed it fairly quickly.
I'm going to check the CD-Rom as soon as I've got access to
a computer with a CD-drive again.)