[PyKDE] windows install problem

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Fri Sep 21 14:35:28 BST 2001

I just installed the PyQt 2.5 binary package for Python 2.1, and it
complains about being unable to find qt-mt230nc.dll.  It isn't on the
system anywhere, so it can't have installed it.  I wonder if this is
because I installed PyQt in the wrong place, uninstalled (using the
standard windows interface), then reinstalled it again -- I seem to
remember that the first time around, there was a second-stage install of
some kind.  That didn't happend the second time I installed it.

I'm not used to dealing with windows stuff like the registry -- is there
some way I can clean all traces of PyQt from the system and start again?

Thanks for any help

John