[PyKDE] Thank You For Your Interest..........

mini.atmbiz at laposte.net mini.atmbiz at laposte.net
Thu Oct 18 13:37:51 BST 2001

Everyone uses ATM machines at one time or another,
and if you are seriously looking for a way to generate
income in a secure and consistent manner,
the ATM business might be what you are looking for.

We can show you how to Profit daily and be a part of
this $ 375 Billion dollar industry.

Our ATM program offers:

Immediate Income, Proven Profitability, No Time
Investment, 24 Hour Profit Centers, No Overhead,
No Employees, High Demand, No Maintenance,
No Experience or Selling Required,  Tax Advantages,
Unlimited Growth Potential !

High Traffic National Brand Name Fast Food Franchise
Locations are currently available now and are included
in this lucrative turn-key opportunity.

Own your own ATM machines and Profit Daily!

Timing is Everything !

For a full information package at no cost or obligation,
Call Anytime  -  (954) 481-1450 !

To Unsubscribe to our list, please reply with
"Unsubscribe ATM" in the SUBJECT Line.