[PyKDE] Help with PyKDE: building and using

Chris Bailey chris at codeintensity.com
Thu Nov 29 00:38:38 GMT 2001

I'd like to build a Kicker applet using Python.  I assume I need PyKDE to do
this?  (I'm new to KDE and Qt.)  I pulled the PyKDE2 sources from CVS, but
the build instructions say to do the typical configure/make/make install,
yet there is no configure file, etc.

So, either a) how can I build it? or b) is there a PyKDE .11 RPM?

Also, from what I've seen PyKDE is maybe no longer being maintained?  Is
that true?  Is it what I need to build a panel applet?

____
Chris Bailey        mailto:chris at codeintensity.com
Code Intensity      http://www.codeintensity.com