[PyKDE] from qt import *

Eron Lloyd eron.lloyd at verizon.net
Mon Nov 19 03:41:23 GMT 2001

I doubt that it will be deprecated any time soon. Although it can be used to
pollute the namespace unnecessarily, it is quite handy in _many_ situations.
Plus, with the ability to explicitly decide what objects are exposed using
either an __all__ list or individual _<<object>> assignment naming, the
flexibility is there to promote good manners when importing. I don't see a
real good reason why they could (easily) pull this from the language.

Eron